Saturday, May 2, 2020

Richart Ruddie Expert Witness for Online Defamation

As no stranger to online defamation running and advising for some of the top reputation management agencies in the world, I've also helped as an expert witness to showcase damages as a result of defamatory information that has been posted online that has harmed a plaintiff.

In the cases that I've worked on involving lawsuits based on material posed online that damaged the plaintiffs character and was then used to hurt their business and bottom line.

With my help I developed an overview of the damage caused as well as calculations and costs to repair. Now I regularly received inquiries for expert witness testimonials and write ups for legal cases around the country.

I've created a profile on Expert Pages as an online Defamation Expert and have contributed helpful content to their website.
 
Official website