Friday, November 11, 2016

The Letter Seinfeld Episode Full Quote

The full quote of the Neil Simon Part 2 letter that Jerry receives is as follows:

""I don't know what you expect to find out there, Jerry, you know what you want better than me. But there's one thing I do know. I know I can stand here watching you destroy everything I've ever wanted in my life, wanting to smash your face with my fists, because you won't make even the slightest effort to offer happiness and still know that I love you. You mean so much to me that I'm will-ing to take all your abuse and insults and insensitivity cause that's what you need to do to prove I'm not going to leave you. I'm sick and tired of running from places and people and relationships. You want me, that fight for me, because I'm sure as hell fighting for you!"
 
Official website