Tuesday, May 14, 2013

cnbc crowd rules

Possibly the next Shark Tank television show? Premieres May 14th at 9:00 on CNBC will be interesting to see how this relates to crowdfunding which has grown to immense popularity of popular website Kickstarter.com. Winner receives $50,000 per each show with the crowd handling 97% of the vote and the panel handling the other 3%.

Official website